Add contacts from Bubble to Smaily
Smaily integration for Bubble allows you to automatically add new or recently modified contacts to Smaily. This saves you the trouble of manually adding contacts and makes it easy to manage your subscribers and their data in Smaily.
In order for Integromat to automate contact synchronization for you, just create a connection between Bubble and Smaily. You can use Smaily premade template that will make the creation of your scenario much easier. You can also expand and customize the scenario to meet your own individual needs.
To begin integrating go to https://www.integromat.com/ and create a new account if you already don’t have one.
Create a connection with your Bubble account
After creating the account in Integromat open the Bubble template and click on the button “Create new scenario from template”.
Step 1. Create a connection with your bubble account
- Click on the Bubble module (Watch Data Things) and proceed by following the instructions: https://www.integromat.com/en/help/app/bubble
- When the connection has been created – add the data things you want to watch to Type Name. Example: Subscriber.
- Enter the maximum number of items you want Integromat to retrieve during one scenario run or leave it set to 10 (Limit).
- Choose to watch Newly Created or switch to Recently Modified data things. Click Continue.
New modal opens where you can choose from what time to start watching the data things. Leave it set as it is or choose a preferred option.
Create a connection with your Smaily account
Step 3. Create a connection with your Smaily account
- Next to Connection dropdown click “Add”.
- New modal will open, where you can add suitable connection name and your Smaily account subdomain, API username and password. (How to create Smaily API credentials).
- Click “Continue”.
- Now the scenario is connected to Smaily.
- Email has to be mapped as in default settings.
- You can choose additional custom parameters to synchronize to Smaily when you click on “Add item” and insert field name and value.
- Click OK.