Add contacts from ClickFunnels to Smaily
Smaily integration with ClickFunnels allows you to automatically sync contacts to Smaily and update their data. Save yourself the trouble to manually add contacts and make your work processes more efficient.
In order for Integromat to automate contact synchronization for you, just create a connection between ClickFunnels and Smaily. You can use Smaily premade template that will make the creation of your scenario much easier. You can also expand and customize the scenario to meet your own individual needs.
To begin integrating go to https://www.integromat.com/ and create a new account if you already don’t have one.
Create a connection with your ClickFunnels account
After creating the account in Integromat open the ClickFunnels template and click on the button “Create new scenario from template”.
Step 1. Create a connection with your ClickFunnels account
- Click on the ClickFunnels module.
- Follow the instructions: https://www.integromat.com/en/help/app/click-funnels
- If connection is created, click continue.
Create a connection with your Smaily account
Step 3. Create a connection with your Smaily account
- Next to Connection dropdown click “Add”.
- New modal will open, where you can add suitable connection name and your Smaily account subdomain, API username and password. (How to create Smaily API credentials).
- Click “Continue”.
- Now the scenario is connected to Smaily.
- Email has to be mapped as in default settings.
- You can choose additional custom parameters to synchronize to Smaily when you click on “Add item” and insert field name and value.
- Click OK.