Add contacts from Salesforce to Smaily
With Salesforce and Smaily integration, you can automatically sync your Salesforce contacts to Smaily. This saves you the trouble of manually adding or updating contacts when a new contact is created or updated in Salesforce.
In order for Integromat to automate contact synchronization for you, just create a connection between Salesforce and Smaily. You can use Smaily premade template that will make the creation of your scenario much easier. You can also expand and customize the scenario to meet your own individual needs.
To begin integrating go to https://www.integromat.com/ and create a new account if you already don’t have one.
Create a connection with your Salesforce account
After creating the account in Integromat open the Salesforce template and click on the button “Create new scenario from template”.
Step 1. Create a connection with your Salesforce account
- Click on the Salesforce module.
- From the opened modal click “Add”.
- Insert suitable connection name and click continue.
- A new window will open. Give Integromat access to your Salesforce account (or long in first).
- Click “Allow”.
Step 2. Salesforce module settings
- Select contact as the Type.
- Enter the maximum number of contacts you want Integromat to retrieve during one scenario run or leave it set to 10.
- Select the new records and all changes option.
- Click continue.
- Choose from where the module starts or leave it as in default settings and click OK.
- Now your Salesforce account is connected to Integromat.
Create a connection with your Smaily account
Step 3. Create a connection with your Smaily account
- Next to Connection dropdown click “Add”.
- New modal will open, where you can add suitable connection name and your Smaily account subdomain, API username and password. (How to create Smaily API credentials).
- Click “Continue”.
- Now the scenario is connected to Smaily.
- Email has to be mapped as in default settings.
- You can choose additional custom parameters to synchronize to Smaily when you click on “Add item” and insert field name and value.
- Click OK.