Add contacts from Wix to Smaily
Wix integration with Smaily allows you to effortlessly sync new and updated contacts from Wix to Smaily, which makes it easy to manage your subscribers and their data in Smaily!
In order for Integromat to automate contact synchronization for you, just create a connection between Wix and Smaily. You can use Smaily premade template that will make the creation of your scenario much easier. You can also expand and customize the scenario to meet your own individual needs.
To begin integrating go to https://www.integromat.com/ and create a new account if you already don’t have one.
Create a connection with your Wix account
After creating the account in Integromat open the Wix template and click on the button “Create new scenario from template”.
Step 1. Create a connection with your Wix account
- Click on the Wix module.
- From the opened modal click “Add”.
- Insert suitable connection name and click “Add”.
- Insert App ID and App Secret.
To get the App ID and App secret, go to https://dev.wix.com/ and log in to your Wix account.
- Open “My apps” and select an existing app or create a new one.
- Click on Permissions-> Add Permissions -> Choose “Contacts and Members” as permission category.
- Check all options and press “Save”.
- Click on “Test Your App” -> App Market Website -> Click “Test App” from the new modal.
- Close this window and go back to www.dev.wix.com – to your app you want to connect.
- Go to OAuth on the left side menu.
- To “Redirect URL” paste: https://www.integromat.com/oauth/cb/wix and set App URL.
- Press “Save”.
- Go back to the Integromat scenario.
- Copy App ID and App Secret Key to integromat module.
- If all inserted, click Save in current window and OK in the next modal.
Add webhook to your Wix account:
- Go to page: https://www.integromat.com/en/help/app/wix
- Search for subheading: “CRM: Contact” and follow the instructions.
- NB: In step 5 select “Contacts & Members” .
- Under that check “Contact Created” and “Contact Changed”.
- For both add the same URL: https://www.integromat.com/oauth/cb/wix
- Now your Wix account is connected to Integromat.
Create a connection with your Smaily account
Step 3. Create a connection with your Smaily account
- Next to Connection dropdown click “Add”.
- New modal will open, where you can add suitable connection name and your Smaily account subdomain, API username and password. (How to create Smaily API credentials).
- Click “Continue”.
- Now the scenario is connected to Smaily.
- Email has to be mapped as in default settings.
- You can choose additional custom parameters to synchronize to Smaily when you click on “Add item” and insert field name and value.
- Click OK.