Add contacts from Buum to Smaily
Smaily integration with Buum allows you to automatically add contacts to Smaily and update their data. Effortlessly sync contacts between the two platforms and manage your subscribers.
In order for Integromat to automate contact synchronization for you, just create a connection between Buum and Smaily. You can use Smaily premade template that will make the creation of your scenario much easier. You can also expand and customize the scenario to meet your own individual needs.
To begin integrating go to https://www.integromat.com/ and create a new account if you already don’t have one.
Create a connection with your Buum account
After creating the account in Integromat open the Buum template and click on the button “Create new scenario from template”.
Step 1. Create a connection with your Buum account
- Click on the MySQL module.
- From the opened modal click “Add”.
- Fill all fields. Instructions can be found here: https://www.integromat.com/en/help/app/mysql
- Select the CUMAIN table.
- Leave the filter settings as they are set by default: Only contacts that are subscribed to newsletters from now to one day ago and whose profile consists a email address, is passed through the filter.
- Click continue.
Create a connection with your Smaily account
Step 3. Create a connection with your Smaily account
- Next to Connection dropdown click “Add”.
- New modal will open, where you can add suitable connection name and your Smaily account subdomain, API username and password. (How to create Smaily API credentials).
- Click “Continue”.
- Now the scenario is connected to Smaily.
- Email has to be mapped as in default settings.
- You can choose additional custom parameters to synchronize to Smaily when you click on “Add item” and insert field name and value.
- Click OK.