Add new Google Sheet contacts to Smaily
Google Sheets and Smaily integration is a simple solution to easily sync contacts from Google Sheets document to your Smaily account. Manage your subscribers and their data effortlessly in Smaily.
In order for Integromat to automate contact synchronization for you, just create a connection between Google Sheets and Smaily. You can use Smaily premade template that will make the creation of your scenario much easier. You can also expand and customize the scenario to meet your own individual needs.
To begin integrating go to https://www.integromat.com/ and create a new account if you already don’t have one.
Create a connection with your Google account
After creating the account in Integromat open the Google Sheets template and click on the button “Create new scenario from template”.
Step 1. Create a connection with your Google Sheets account
- Click on the Google Sheets module and then click Add.
- Name your connection and click continue.
- Now you are forwarded to Google login window.
- Log in with your account where you have the Google Sheets document you want to use in the scenario.
- The connection with your Google account has been created.
Step 2. Google Sheets module settings
- From the spreadsheets select the appropriate document (all your Google Sheets documents are listed here).
- Choose the sheet to watch from the next drop-down.
- If your table contains headers, let it be set as “Yes”. Click continue.
- New modal is opened where you can set where the module starts reading the data. You can set it to all or choose other options.
Create a connection with your Smaily account
Step 3. Create a connection with your Smaily account
- Next to Connection dropdown click “Add”.
- New modal will open, where you can add suitable connection name and your Smaily account subdomain, API username and password. (How to create Smaily API credentials).
- Click “Continue”.
- Now the scenario is connected to Smaily.
- Email has to be mapped as in default settings.
- You can choose additional custom parameters to synchronize to Smaily when you click on “Add item” and insert field name and value.
- Click OK.
Additional settings for Google Sheets module
- Click on the Google Sheets module.
- Choose the range of table headers in the “Row with headers” input.
- Set the default maximum number of results to be worked with during one execution cycle or leave it as it is.
- Click OK.
Click on the clock of the first module. You can determine the time when the scenario is running. If settings are scheduled, click OK.
Click Save icon and turn scheduling to “ON”. Now your scenario is up and running!