Exporting subscribers from MailChimp
First export the subscriber list from MailChimp (Tutorial: Mailchimp View or Export Your Contacts).
- Log onto your MailChimp account and click the “Audience” icon in the menu.
- Choose “Audience dashboard” from the menu on the side. If you have more than one list of contacts, click “Manage Audience” in the dropdown menu and then “View Audiences”.
- In the contact list that opened, click on the list you want to export.
- A list view will open when clicking the list.
- Click “Export Audience”.
- In the next window, click “Export As CSV” next to the preferred list.
A zip.file with exported subscriber list will be downloaded onto your computer in .csv format. Next steps are described in the tutorial “How to import exported subscribers onto your Smaily account”.
Exporting subscribers from Gmail
First, export the subscriber list from your Gmail account (Tutorial: Gmail Help).
- Log onto your Gmail account and click on the icon with dots on the right side.
- Click “Contacts” in the menu.
- Choose either contacts or most used contacts and click “Export”.
- Select the subscribers you want to export in the pop-up window and choose exporting in CSV format.
- Click “Export”.
A .csv file with subscribers will be downloaded onto your computer. Next steps are described in the tutorial “How to import exported subscribers onto your Smaily account”.
Exporting subscribers from Outlook
First, export the subscriber list from your Outlook account. If you’re currently using Outlook versions 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016, here’s how you can do that (Tutorials for exporting contacts from Outlook can also be found here: Export contacts from Outlook):
- Open Outlook and click “File” in the upper left corner.
- Click “Open & Export” and “Import/Export”.
- In the new window, click “Export to a file” and “Next”.
- Choose “Comma Separated Values” and “Next”.
- By clicking “Contacts” and “Next”, choose the subscriber list you want to export.
- Click “Browse” and choose where you want to save the file on your computer and insert a name for the file.
- Click “Next”.
- Click “Finish” in the new window and Outlook will start exporting contacts. This might take a few moments depending on the size of the list.
Once you’ve saved the subscriber list in .csv format onto your computer, the next steps are described in the tutorial “How to import exported subscribers onto your Smaily account”.