Verifying your domain
Before you can send your first email, the domain of the sender’s address has to be verified. This has to be done to trigger posts, automations and API queries.
- Click on the account name on the right and choose “Preferences” from the menu.
- Move to the “Domains” tab and click “Verify Domain”.
- In the new window, insert an email address you have access to and which includes the domain of the sender’s address and click “Send verification email”.
- You’ll receive a confirmation letter on the previously inserted email address.
- Click “verify domain” in the confirmation email or copy the link from the confirmation to your web browser’s address bar.
- Send your emails on the way!
- Check your verified domains and domains waiting for verification in your account preferences in the “Domains” tab.