Add contacts from BigCommerce to Smaily
Connect BigCommerce to Smaily to sync your customers data and automate your marketing. Expand your revenue potential by connecting your BigCommerce store to Smaily.
In order for Zapier to automate contact synchronization for you, just create a connection between BigCommerce and Smaily. You can use Smaily premade template that will make the creation of your scenario much easier. You can also expand and customize the scenario to meet your own individual needs.
Create a connection with your BigCommerce account
Firstly, click “Go to Advanced mode”.
Choose app & event
App and trigger event are already set. You can change the trigger event. Continue.
- Open BigCommerce – Smaily Zapier template.
- Click on “Sign in to BigCommerce”.
- Follow the instructions you see in the opened modal.
- Fill in the required information and click “Yes, Continue” and then on the template click “Continue”.
- Zapier is now connected to your BigCommerce account.
- Go to your page’s subscription form and subscribe a user for a test.
- Click on “Test the trigger” to get the sample data. It gives you a sample person details from you BigCommerce account.
- Click Continue.
Create a connection with your Smaily account
- Choose app & event – App and action event are already set. You can change the action event.
- Click “Continue”.
- Choose account – click “Sing in to Smaily”.
- In the pop-up modal fill in the information as required. You can find Smaily API information under your Smaily account settings. (How to create API credentials).
- Click “Yes, Continue” when everything is set.
Set up action
- Email is a required field.
- Click on email input and choose email field from opened drop-down menu.
- Unsubscribed should stay on “No”.
- Add any additional parameters the same way as email field. First and last name for example have already been mapped for you.
- Click Continue.
- Click on “Test the action” to get the sample data.
- Now sample person details from you BigCommerce account are displayed.
- Click Test & Continue.
- Success message is displayed.
- Now click Turn on Zap.
Now your scenario is up and running!