How to choose and change your subscription plan?
Accounts with up to 2000 active subscribers will automatically be given the Freemium package. Users can upgrade to a monthly subscription or credit points based package at any time. An upgrade is required when the number of active subscribers exceeds 2000.
A monthly package will have a set monthly fee. Users can send unlimited emails to their subscribers. The monthly fee is calculated based on the amount of active contacts in the account database. You can calculate it here.
NB! With a monthly package the billing period starts at the beginning of each month and ends with the end of the month. A new billing period starts at the beginning of the new month.
With pay as you go subscription plan aka credit points based plan, users order credit points based on the amount of emails they intend to send. To send one email to one subscriber, one credit point must be ordered. Users only pay for the service in case they order credit points. This package is good for users who send out emails less than once a month. The pricing can be found here.
- To choose or change the subscription plan, click on the package name or the user name in the upper right corner and choose “Settings” from the dropdown menu.
- In the settings window, choose “Billing preferences”.
- Choose a suitable subscription plan.
- Insert billing information.
- Click ”Save” and refresh the page.