How to add a social media element?
You can add an element with social media icons that direct the reader to your social media accounts in the footer of the email.
- To add the element, open the window to add elements under the “+” sign in the lower left corner of the template.
- Drag the social media element to where you want it to appear.
- A default element with two icons will appear at the chosen spot.
- Click on the crossed wrenches icon in the element settings.
- You can choose the style of the icons in the social media element settings window.
- Now you can add a corresponding link to your social media accounts to each of the social media icons.
- Click “OK”.
- The selected icons with the links attached will appear on the social media element.
- Delete the links attached to the social media accounts you don’t want to display.