How to set up your account?
Creating an account in Smaily is fast and is completely free!
- Go to smaily.com.
- In the upper right corner click “Sign up free”.
- A new window opens, where you can log onto your existing account or create a new one.
- Click “Register”.
- Choose if you want to register with your Google (Gmail), Facebook, LinkedIn or Microsoft account.
- Click on the preferred authentication method.
If you are new to Smaily, then first you need to create a profile
- Add your email address (working).
- Add your name.
- Choose a language in which you want to see the system in. You can choose between English, Estonian, Russian and Finnish.
- Click on “Create user”
In the next step you can set a name for your new account.
- Insert your account name. It can be your company name, product name, etc.
- Then click on “Log in to new account”.
You can start using Smaily now.
NB! By creating an account in Smaily, you accept our Terms of Service.
NB! When logging into your account next time, be sure to use the same method as you did when creating your account. This way you’ll avoid creating a new account.
If your contact list has up to 2000 active contacts, Smaily is completely free for you, no matter the amount of newsletters you send.
If your contact list is over 2000 active contacts, our system will ask you to renew the payment plan on your account. In that case you can choose between our monthly payment plan or the credit point based plan. You can read more about ordering credit points here.
Detailed information can be found in our pricing table.