How to add a GIF to your newsletter?
You can add GIFs to your template. When creating a GIF, keep in mind the following:
- GIF width should be defined by the element width you wish to add the GIF to.
- In full width layout row, the picture element is 560px wide or without padding 600px. In 1/2 element the element width is 270 px, in 1/3 element the width is 173px and in 2/3 element the width is 367px
- GIF height should less than 800px
- GIF size should be less than 500 kB
Adding a GIF
- To add a GIF, drag an image element onto your template.
- In the image element, click “Browse for image” and a media library attached to your account will open.
- To add a new GIF to the library, click “Upload” or drag the GIF straight from your computer onto the library window.
- By clicking “Upload” the computer file browser will open. Find the right GIF, click on it and then click “Open”. The GIF will be added to the library.
- Choose the GIF from the library and click “OK” or double click the GIF.
- The GIF is now added to the template.
Test your newsletter before sending it out to subscribers.