How to create a drag and drop template?
- To create a drag and drop email template, go to the “Templates” tab and select “New template”.
- In the new window, choose your preferred drag and drop template design.
- To determine general styles, click on the paintbrush-shaped “Customize styles” in the upper right corner. The main style elements (e.g. background, texts, links, titles etc.) will be formatted automatically.
* You can also choose a preferred style from our ready-to-use styles.
- To create a structure for your email, choose between a one, two and three column layout from the menu under the “+” button.
- Drag your preferred content elements (e.g. texts, images, buttons etc.) into the layout elements.
- You can also use layout elements to create the design of your email (e.g. change the background color).
- Images will be scaled to an appropriate size and will automatically be formatted for mobile view.
- To save your template, click on “Save changes” in the upper right corner.